Visits

2014-02-24

Arabian Nights Love Story: Assad Walkthrough

Good day everyone, Aya is finally being overwhelmed with work. So she has left me in charge of updating all the walktrough's. 
With that said have finally met up with my friend and managed to create a walkthrough for Assad! Again will update as we progress the story.

( ◕ฺ)ノ)): *゚✲ฺ My Invitation Code: 7hHwNG✲゚ฺ*:



Arabian Nights Love Story: The Lamp Of Destiny


【Arabian Nights Love Story】 - screenshot


Assad Walktrough:


Chapter 1: The Land of Desert


1.2

(1) "No, I'm not."
(2) "Maybe I am?" (+5)
(3) "That's right."

1.9

(1) "Nice weather we're having."
(2) "Is there anything bothering you?" (+5)
(3) "Listen, about yesterday..."

1.14

(1) "That's because I've been looking for you." (+5)
(2) "I'm not really happy about it."
(3) "I'm just really happy to see your face again."


Chapter 2: Prince of Darkness


2.5

(1) "I'll do whatever it takes." 
(2) "I'm a little scared." 
(3) "I can't." (+5)

2.7 

(1) "Why did you decide to become a woman?" 
(2) "I'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this." (+5) 
(3) "Why are you taking such a good care of me?"

2.9 Still (+35)


2.12

(1) I should change the subject. 
(2) I have no choice but to go through with it. (+5)
(3) I ask him his reason.


Chapter 3: The Truth Within The Hot Sand


3.4 

(1) "Of course I will." (+5) 
(2) "I don't know if I will." 
(3) "Absolutely."

3.7 

( 1) "..." 
(2) "I don't know how to explain it." 
(3) "I don't think you believe my story." (+5)

3.12 

(1) "It depends on Prince Assad allows."
(2) "I think going everyday might be a bit much." (+5) 
(3) "But, maybe!"


Chapter 4: Ray of Light


4.2

(1) "...Thank you." 
(2) "What do you mean?"
(3) "Is that supposed to make me happy?" (+5)

4.9

(1) "That doesn't make any sense." (+5)
(2) "That's weird."
(3) "I don't know how much good it will do him."

4.11 Still (45+)



4.12 

(1) "I wonder..." (+5)
(2) "I don't know."
(3) "I don't think that's it."

 

Chapter 5: Hearts Parting Away 




5.4 

(1) "I want to know what you think." 
(2) "I don't think so." 
(3) "I wonder..." (+5)

5.8 

(1) Call out to him. (+5)
(2) Continue on your way. 
(3) Wave hello.

5.12 

(1) Walks up the stairs. 
(2) Opened the nearest door. 
(3) Walked down the halfway. (+5)

 

Chapter 6: The Isolated King



 

6.3 
(1) "I don't know what to do." 
(2) "I guess I've lost sight of my goal." 
(3) "I haven't given up." (+5)

6.5
Assad's Romantic Route (65+)


6.8 

(1) "I am."
(2) "I'm not angry."
(3) "...A little." (+5)

6.11 

(1) "Are you sure that's what you want?" 
(2) "What do you mean by that?" 
(3) "Are you being serious right now?" (+5) 




Chapter 7: Turning Earth



7.2

(1) “Stared back at him.”
(2) “Didn't say anything.”

(3) “Argued back.” (+5)

7.9

(1) “What haven't I realized yet?” (+5)
(2) “What's hard for Prince Assad?”
(3) “What I am oblivious to?”


7.12

(1) "Not as far as I'm aware." (+5)
(2) "That's not the issue."
(3) "No, I like him."


Chapter 8: Sign of Determination



8.2

(1) "A little."
(2) "Aren't you the one who's dissatisfied?" (+5)
(3) "I'm just lonely."

8.6

(1) "Was it someone from the palace?"
(2) "Maybe a thief."
(3) "Who would try to manipulate The Sultan?" (+5)

8.14

(1) "I don't mind."
(2) "What are you talking about?" (+5)  

(3) "Thank you."

Chapter 9: Shaking Balance



9.3

(1) "It didn't bother me."
(2) "Is something bothering you?"

(3) "Yes." (+5)

9.10

(1) "Okay."
(2) "That's too dangerous."

(3) "Hold on." (+5)

9.12

(1) "You can do it." (+5)
(2) "Will we be okay?"
(3) "I believe in you."


Chapter 10: Beyond the Sand



10.2

(1) "We can't trust anybody."
(2) "We need to be careful."

(3) "This is terrible." (+5)

10.6

(1) Stay calm.
(2) "I believe in you." (+5)
(3) "Let's do our best."

10.13

(1) "I'm scared."
(2) "Yes. Be careful."

(3) "I can stand on my own." (+5)

Chapter 11: The End of the Fight



11.3

(1) "This is not the right way."
(2) "Whatever happens, I must do what I can." (+5)  

(3) "This has nothing to do with being weak or strong."

11.8

(1) "How could you?"
(2) "What did you do with the King?"
(3) "You used Ameen!" (+5)

11.13

(1) Talk about something else.
(2) Don't tell him.
(3) Tell him. (+5)

Romantic End: (149+)




Please do let me know if there are any errors. 



 

13 comments:

  1. thanks for the walkthrough! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the rest of the chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only update as we progress the game, or when we have extra time to update all the walkthrough's. Remember we first is work and school then fun and games. hope you understand!

      Delete
  3. Thanks you for your hard work! I'll be sure to use your invite code!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Near the end why are there 2 answers in bold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In chapter 2 the still its 25 not 35 it let me go at 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have 1 mistake in the game which adds only 1 points will that affect my ending with assad and the CGs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember yo can mess up many times. You can always get the pts either using money, or using the Gacha, by getting avatar clothes. So don't worry!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the walkthrough~ :D can I ask how many extra scenarios are there??

    ReplyDelete
  9. may please anyone tell me where can I enter the invitation codes ? I have an android

    ReplyDelete